bug report

Andrew Voznytsa andrew.voznytsa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 14:15:00 GMT 2007

>> [...]
>
> When I was doing it for other programs, I just used the "editbin"
> program to change python.exe to "Large Address Aware". I don't remember
> exactly how to get editbin, I think it was distributed with either
> Visual Studio, or as a special tool pack on the Windows CDs.
>
> I do recall having a problem on some machines when booting with the /3GB
> flag. IIRC it had to do with the video card. But I was doing all this
> about a year ago, so I can't guarantee the details.

I tried. Unfortunately my XP failed to boot with /3GB (something wrong
after logging in). Will try later on other system.

Also here is new bug report:

bzr: ERROR: pycurl.error: (60, 'SSL certificate problem, verify that the
CA cert
  is OK. Details:\nerror:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certif
icate verify failed')

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "bzrlib\commands.pyc", line 650, in run_bzr_catch_errors
   File "bzrlib\commands.pyc", line 612, in run_bzr
   File "bzrlib\commands.pyc", line 304, in run_argv_aliases
   File "bzrlib\builtins.pyc", line 809, in run
   File "bzrlib\branch.pyc", line 119, in open
   File "bzrlib\bzrdir.pyc", line 500, in open
   File "bzrlib\bzrdir.pyc", line 509, in open_from_transport
   File "bzrlib\bzrdir.pyc", line 1059, in find_format
   File "bzrlib\bzrdir.pyc", line 1069, in probe_transport
   File "bzrlib\transport\http\__init__.pyc", line 226, in get
   File "bzrlib\transport\http\_pycurl.pyc", line 124, in _get
   File "bzrlib\transport\http\_pycurl.pyc", line 159, in _get_full
   File "bzrlib\transport\http\_pycurl.pyc", line 245, in _curl_perform
error: (60, 'SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK.
Details:\ne
rror:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate
verify failed
')

bzr 0.14.0 on python 2.5.0.final.0 (win32)
arguments: ['bzr', 'co',
http://code.launchpad.net/~phanatic/+branch/bzr-gtk/tortoisebzr']

** please send this report to bazaar at lists.ubuntu.com

Test system the same.