[RFC] Would like input and suggestions for some bazaar leaflets at PyCon

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Mon Feb 12 16:09:39 GMT 2007

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> I'm read your brochure and thesis and I have one note.
>
> Your text too often refer to subversion.

Hi Alexander!

Thanks for the feedback! We've dropped the section on the back about
using a central subversion server, and clarified the text on the front
to explain that being a drop-in replacement for subversion is really
about having similar commands so that the system is familiar and easy to
use, not about replacing subversion servers.

cheers,
-elliot