test suite failures (UnicodeEncode,InvalidURL not raised)

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:32:54 GMT 2007

On 2/15/07, Aaron Bentley <aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> Hash: SHA1
> Marius Kruger wrote:
> > I'm also having a lot of the self tests failing  (on bzr.dev),
> > it doesn't seem like other people have the tests failing.
> My guess is that you have the gtk plugin installed, and it is setting
> your default encoding to the non-standard 'utf-8'.


Please see my
> "handle wacky plugin behavior in test suite" post, which includes a patch.

I did suspect the plugin is causing the troubles,
and I did think your patch  is related,
but I wasn't sure, and didn't think you fixed it this nicely.

thanks a lot.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20070215/acf2d8db/attachment.htm 

More information about the bazaar mailing list