Problem using bzr on Python program

Chris Seaton chris at chrisseaton.com
Mon Feb 12 14:46:53 GMT 2007

Actually I'm using

Bazaar (bzr) 0.10.0
Using python interpreter: /home/ugrads/coms2003/cs3951/linux/
installed/bin/python2.5
Using python standard library: /home/ugrads/coms2003/cs3951/linux/
installed/lib/python2.5
Using bzrlib: /home/ugrads/coms2003/cs3951/linux/installed/lib/
python2.5/site-packages/bzrlib

with

Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 26 2006, 14:51:52)

on Linux.

If it's a known bug is there a workaround?

Thanks

Chris Seaton