[merge] lookup branches through launchpad

David Allouche ddaa at canonical.com
Sat Feb 10 19:00:44 GMT 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:56:51 +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> On 2/8/07, Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> wrote:
>
> That is so totally awesome!

Thank you, that made my day :)

I would like to know about people who actually use the Launchpad bzr imports. I have been spending a lot of time and energy working on them, and I get very little feedback past the initial import stage (that requires my manual participation) or except when things break.

--
                                                            -- ddaa