trac post-commit hook

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Wed Feb 7 21:19:46 GMT 2007

Hi list

after a bit of fiddling I managed to port the trac SVN post-commit
script to bzr (trac+trac-bzr) and it works like a charm, however I have
a problem: the hook is only run when I commit from the same machine as
the trac environment; is there a way to have bzr+ssh run hooks defined
on the remote machine when committing?

I am not sure I know what I'm doing, but here is what I'm trying to
accomplish: local branches bound to public branches stored on my web
server (and browse-able/ticket-able, etc. with trac). One idea would be
to mount the trac environment over some network fs (probably sshfs), but
I was hoping for a more elegant solution that doesn't involve mounts I
can forget about so easily.