[ANN] QBzr 0.2.0 released

TK Soh teekaysoh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 15:07:40 GMT 2007

On 2/4/07, Lukáš Lalinský <lalinsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Ne, 2007-02-04 at 11:49 +0800, TK Soh wrote:
> > I installed it. But how do I run it?
>
> `bzr qcommit` to show the commit dialog, `bzr qdiff` to show differences
> between files, etc.

I saw the 'Provided Commands" list in the README.txt file. However,
being unfamiliar to bzr, it wasnt' immediately clear to me they are
bzr commands. Perhaps it should stated explicitly for the sake of new
users?

  Provided Commands

  bzr qcommit
  ~~~~~~~

  bzr qdiff
  ~~~~~

BTW, there's no description on what each command really does in the
README.txt too. Yes, I know it's 0.2.0, but...