[bzr-gtk] Branch, Checkout, and Push dialog refactoring

Szilveszter Farkas szilveszter.farkas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:22:01 GMT 2007

Hi John,

> Why is that? I'm just curious if there is a specific problem with glade
> that makes you not want to use it.

Both Jelmer an I have agreed that using Glade doesn't have any
advantages over generating the UI from the code in Python. Sometimes
it gives you even more power when using the latter approach (according
to my experiences). And I also prefer reading Python code to figuring
out things in the glade XML file.

And we also had some difficulties finding out the location of the
glade file and resources related to that... (using hardcoded paths or
poor guesses is not useful)

> Sounds like a nice set of updates, though.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Szilveszter / phanatic