assert failure traceback

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Thu Feb 1 16:10:20 GMT 2007

Tracy Camp wrote:
> Okay, I'm going to let you guys decide if this is going to get fixed
> or not.  I'm just a end-user in this context.  I don't really remember
> changing the 'type' of any files or directories, but it is possible I
> suppose... (just picking this project up again after a month away).
>
> So, now that I'm here, how should I go about getting things working
> again?
>
> t.

If you can work out or know which file has changed type then you can
'bzr remove file' and then 'bzr add file'. I think that is the only work
around that I know of from reading the mailing list and bug reports. I'm
not sure how you can work out which file has changed type as it is not
mentioned in the stack trace. You might need to modify the code so that
it tell you which file it is. I'm not a bzr developer so hopefully
someone else can tell you how to do this...

Nick