PING: [was Re: [MERGE] bzr help transport [take 3.. or 4]]

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Wed Jan 31 19:28:40 GMT 2007

Is anyone still interested in this patch ?  I think I have addressed the
principal concerns of Aaron & others: any comments ?

Goffredo

On Saturday 27 January 2007, Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
> On Friday 26 January 2007, Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Enclosed you can find patch which tries to implement the help transport
> topic.
>
> This is an update of the patch with the following changes:
> - renamed transpor in urlspec
> - add the file:// prefix in the help
> - sort the prifix without the '://'
> - re-add the test 'test_get_set_protocol_handlers'
>
> Thank to Marius and Alexander for the suggestions.
>
> Goffredo
>
> $ ./bzr help urlspec
>
> Supported URL prefix
> --------------------
> aftp://            Access using active FTP.
> bzr://             Fast access using the Bazaar smart server.
> bzr+http://        Fast access using the Bazaar smart server over HTTP.
> bzr+ssh://         Fast access using the Bazaar smart server over SSH.
> file://            Access using the standard filesystem (default)
> ftp://             Access using passive FTP.
> http://            Read-only access of branches exported on the web.
> http+pycurl://     Read-only access of branches exported on the web.
> http+urllib://     Read-only access of branches exported on the web.
> https://           Read-only access of branches exported on the web using
SSL.
> https+pycurl://    Read-only access of branches exported on the web using
SSL.
> https+urllib://    Read-only access of branches exported on the web using
SSL.
> sftp://            Access using SFTP (most SSH servers provide SFTP).
>
> Supported modifiers
> readonly+          This modifier converts any transport to be readonly.

[...]

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9