bzr-svn 0.3

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Tue Jan 30 15:57:55 GMT 2007

> Is there any traffic happening in ~/.bzr.log ? Is there an example
> branch I could use to reproduce this bug?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jelmer

Here is a copy of the .bzr.log file. It looks like it is asking for the
log of all revisions and so I guess the server is taking a long while to
get back with the request so it looks like bzr has hung:

this is a debug log for diagnosing/reporting problems in bzr
you can delete or truncate this file, or include sections in
bug reports to bazaar-ng at lists.canonical.com

bzr arguments: [u'branch', u'svn://heinz/Ableton/trunk',
u'/home/ubuntu/test-bzr']
looking for plugins in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/bzrlib/plugins
Plugin name __init__ already loaded
Plugin name __init__ already loaded
looking for plugins in /home/ubuntu/.bazaar/plugins
encoding stdout as sys.stdout encoding 'UTF-8'
opening SVN RA connection to 'svn://heinz/Ableton/trunk'
opening SVN RA connection to 'svn://heinz/Ableton/trunk/.bzr'
svn get-repos-root
opening SVN RA connection to 'svn://heinz/Ableton'
svn get-uuid
svn get-latest-revnum
opening SVN RA connection to 'svn://heinz/Ableton'
svn log 0:39670 '/'