bzr-svn 0.3

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Jan 30 14:08:42 GMT 2007

Hi Nicholas,

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 14:55 +0100, Nicholas Allen wrote:
> I get this error if I try to branch from our svn repository:
>
> bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: svn://host/trunk/project
>
> Is it possible to branch from a directory within the repository or only
> from the repository root? We have 6 or 7 projects stored inside the svn
> repo and when I create the bzr branch I would like to have one bzr
> branch for each project stored in the svn repo. Is this possible?
For technical reasons, we can't support both /trunk and /trunk/project
to be a branch. What you want, I guess is support for partial checkouts
(as, by convention, /trunk and /branches/* are branches).

This is actually an example of a partial checkout, which is not
supported by Bazaar yet.

Cheers,

Jelmer