[MERGE] bzr help transport [take 3.. or 4]

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Fri Jan 26 22:23:38 GMT 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 10:39:18PM +0100, Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
> Also the  patch implements the transport topics. I used the term transport
> even tough others prefer therms like locationspec or urlspec. I prefer
> transport but I am open also to other suggestions.

FWIF I suggested 'locationspec' only for consistence with
'revisionspec'.  I'd prefer 'location' or 'locations'.

'transport' is a word that makes sense to Bazaar developers/hardcore
users, but is foreign to people who try to move from other revision
systems to bzr.  I do not object to this name, but I think that you will
then have to change the help texts for each command that takes a URL to
refer to this help topic.  Actually, that's a good idea in any case.

> $ ./bzr help transport
<snip>

I like the output.

I feel too tired right now to look at the patch.  (I glanced at it and
noticed that you commented out one unit test.  Why?  There was no
explanation in the patch.)

Marius Gedminas
--
MCSE == Marginal Computer Software Enthusiast