announce: loggerhead 1.1.1

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Thu Jan 25 11:07:18 GMT 2007

Loggerhead is REALLY cool! Finally, bzr has a very nice web interface
;-) I have a couple more suggestions though:

It would be nice if it were possible to change the number of lines shown
above and below a modification. At the moment it always seems to be
fixed at 3 lines but I quite like 5 and in some cases you may want to
see more to get an idea of the context a particular change was made in.
It would also be nice if you could show whole file diffs too as an option.

Another idea I had was that it would be great if you could pass remote
branches to loggerhead to browse. It would then do its own pulling
locally if needed for performance reasons.

Cheers,

Nick