[merge] tags in repository

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Jan 23 13:08:23 GMT 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 11:50 +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
>  * This adds them into the KnitRepository2 format.  I would like them to
>    be in the default format for the next release, but I'm not sure if
>    all the changes in KnitRepository2 are in that class.
Would it be a good idea to have a separate branch than bzr.dev that
contained a new pending repository format that is still prone to
changes? I notice there are a couple of things that are not being merged
to bzr.dev at the moment just because they need a new repository format.
It would be nice to be able to merge them and accumulate the changes for
such a new format rather than block and have them in various places.

cheers,

Jelmer