bzr-svn 0.3 - Other weird errors

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Fri Jan 19 17:07:09 GMT 2007

Hi,

Just to point out that once you get into this state there is no way out.
I resolved the conflicts committed and the pushed. But push told me that
the branches had diverged and I need to merge (but my commit was from a
merge so I should be up to date with the svn repo). If I try to merge it
tells me there is nothing to do. So I need to merge to push but I have
already merged and merge doesn't change anything. Once you get into this
state I don't see how you can get your code into the svn repo.

Nick