[ANN] Qct 0.8 released

Steve Borho steve at ageia.com
Thu Jan 18 22:29:27 GMT 2007

On Thursday 18 January 2007 4:11 pm, Nicholas Allen wrote:
> I just tried this version on Linux and I get the following error:
>
> Auto-detected Bazaar repository
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/qct", line 70, in ?
>     dialog = CommitTool(vcs)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/qctlib/gui_logic.py", line
> 46, in __init__
>     self.ui.wrapListCheckBox.setEnabled(False)
> AttributeError: 'Ui_commitToolDialog' object has no attribute
> 'wrapListCheckBox'

Simultaneous bug reports :)

You can either delete that line, or pull the tip of my development repo.
There are actually a number of important bug fixes for the bzr back-end
after 0.8, so you may want to take the second approach.

You can always download the tip of Qct from here:

http://hg.borho.org/qct/archive/tip.tar.gz

--
Steve Borho (steve at ageia.com)
http://www.borho.org/~steve/steveAgeia.asc