bzr-svn 0.3

David Allouche david at allouche.net
Tue Jan 16 18:38:20 GMT 2007

It looks like there is a lot of knowledge there that would be useful for my other svn import projects. I would like if you could enlighten me.

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> I'm happy to announce the next release of bzr-svn, version 0.3. The main
> focus in this release has been on fixing bugs improving performance.
>
> The following changes have been made:
>
>   BUG FIXES
>
>    * Use checksums for the path in case the file id is too long.
> (#77453)
>
>    * Don't rely on listdir() kind results. Fixes imports of several
>      repositories. (#56647)

I'm curious about this bug. Can you tell me more?

>    * Fixed two problems with replaces that are nested.

Similarly. Just in case there was some special trickiness that escaped me (for cscvs).

>    * Branch downgrades and dir upgrades are now recognized properly
> (#67010).
>
>    * Supported branching schemes other that trunk-0.
>
>    * Properly recognize discontinued branches. (#76823)
>
>    * Switched to storing data in SQLite. (#74798)
>
>    * Locks ra transports. (#76280)

And this one.

>    * Use built-in ra callbacks from Subversion. (#64816)

And this one.

>    * Implement SvnRaTransport.mkdir(). (#65138)
>
>    * Avoid raising SubversionException's for non-subversion
> directories.
>
>    * Remove requirement for svn+ prefix. (#75751)
>
>    * Don't consider SvnRepositories for writing for regular Bazaar
>      branches. (#77023)
>
>    * Don't try to import files as branches.
>
>    * Store file id map when committing to Subversion. (#54738)
>
>    * Support spaces in filenames in working trees.

And this one.

--
                                                            -- ddaa