bzr's developer repo

Lars Wirzenius liw at liw.iki.fi
Sat Jan 13 21:06:40 GMT 2007

On su, 2007-01-14 at 07:51 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 14:42 -0600, TK Soh wrote:
> > Is bzr's main developer repo accessible by public? I can't seem to
> > find it on the home site. Appreciate any pointer. Thanks.
>
> Totally!
>
> http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrGivingBack has some details, but perhaps the
> Download page should also ?

I could've sworn it used to give a pointer to the bzr.dev branch.

I spent a few minutes looking for the info, without using my
pre-existing knowledge of what it is called, and failed. I even looked
at the BzrGivingBack page, but obviously in too much of a hurry, so I
failed to notice it in the code listing.

--
The world is not black and white, but different shades of pink.