[MERGE] Support for Putty SSH implementation

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Jan 10 21:09:59 GMT 2007

John Arbash Meinel пишет:
> Alexander Belchenko wrote:
>> John Arbash Meinel ?8H5B:
>>>>
>>> can you try to mutter() the command that is being run. To make sure that
>>> we are spawning the right command?
>> Sure I can try, but... I can't find the place where I need to add this mutter.
>> Can you help me there?
>>

> After the patch, in bzrlib/transport/ssh.py there should be a place
> where it is calling:
> subprocess.Popen(args,
> 		 ....)
>
> Just add a line like:
>
> mutter('spawning command: %s', args)
>
> just before that.
>
> It might also be that we need to supply something like 'shell=True', or
> some other change to how we are spawning the subprocess.

OK. I try it.
Problem really was in the sequence of host and subsystem.
I'm sure I apply the last Dima's fix, but actually it is not.
I'm can't say why...

Before his fix mutter says:

PLINKDEBUG: spawning command: ['plink', '-x', '-a', '-ssh', '-2', '-l', 'bialix', '-s', 'sftp',
'aaronbentley.com']

After I change sequence of last 2 arguments it's finally works OK:

bzr arguments: [u'revno', u'sftp://bialix@aaronbentley.com/~/repo/bzr.dev/']
looking for plugins in C:\work\Bazaar\sandbox\plink.support\bzrlib\plugins
Plugin name __init__ already loaded
Plugin name __init__ already loaded
looking for plugins in C:\work\Bazaar\plugins.work
encoding stdout as sys.stdout encoding 'cp866'
ssh implementation is Putty's plink.
PLINKDEBUG: spawning command: ['plink', '-x', '-a', '-ssh', '-2', '-l', 'bialix', '-s',
'aaronbentley.com', 'sftp']
got branch format Bazaar-NG Metadir branch format 5
return code 0

- --
Alexander