[MERGE][0.14] trivial fix: fit output of 'bzr help' to 25 lines DOS console

Wouter van Heyst larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 10 18:39:09 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 10:57:02AM -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> John Arbash Meinel has voted +1.
> Status is now: Approved
> Comment:
> Go ahead and merge for 0.14 since it *is* trivial. (certainly Wouter has
> the final say as the 0.14 maintainer, but I'm sure he won't mind this
> one)

This is certainly trivial enough to go ahead and merge now, you already
had buyin from us before.

On the same topic, someone recently complained that we didn't list
pull/revert in there. His rationale was that the basic help output
should be geared at casual users only wanting to mirror a project,
recovering if they stray too far if need be. Someone who actually
decides to use bzr by themselves is more likely to read the tutorial or
other bodies of documentiaton.

Wouter van Heyst