Fwd: qct 0.6

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Jan 8 21:26:24 GMT 2007

On (08/01/07 17:55), Martin Pool wrote:
> >From: bazaar-announce-bounces at lists.canonical.com
> >Date: 8 January 2007 4:25:31 pm
> >To: mbp at canonical.com
> >

> >From: Vincent Danjean <vdanjean.ml at free.fr>
> >Date: 26 December 2006 9:28:36 pm
> >
> >A debian package is available on my web page :
> >http://www-id.imag.fr/Laboratoire/Membres/Danjean_Vincent/deb.html#qct
> >
> >It misses a manpage. If someone has time to write one, patch
> >welcome...
> >
> >If someone from bzr know how to enable the plugins system-wide,
> >he can tell me so that I can do it in the package (instead of
> >providing
> >the plugin in the /usr/share/doc/qct/examples directory)

Look under

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/bzrlib/

You might like to look at bzrtools, bzr-builddeb

http://jameswestby.net/bzr/builddeb/builddeb.dev

or bazaar-webserve

http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/collab-maint/bazaar-webserve/trunk

for examples.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256