Failed copyright tests?

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Jan 4 02:31:59 GMT 2007

Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 January 2007 18:52, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>> I was hoping that the error message which says:
>>> Please either add them to the list of COPYRIGHT_EXCEPTIONS in
>>> bzrlib/tests/test_source.py
>>> or add '# Copyright (C) 2006 Canonical Ltd' to these files:
>>>
>>> /home/tanner/projects/bazaar-ng/bzr.dev/bzrlib/tests/test_revprops.py
>>>     no copyright line found
>>>
>>> /home/tanner/projects/bazaar-ng/bzr.dev/bzrlib/tests/test_delta.py
>>>     found: # Copyright (C) 2006 by Canonical Development Ltd
>> would have been clear enough.
>>
>> Anyway, the Bazaar project follows the example set by the FSF such that
>> they request copyright assignment from all major contributers.
>
> These are file within bazaar, bzip2'd typescript attached.
>
> Anyone to log selftest without the fancy twirly bar?

That's odd, because neither of them are in my bzr.dev. I'm pretty sure
we deleted test_revprops.py (I have an old .pyc file)

What does 'bzr status' say, and what about 'bzr --version'?

You can do 'bzr selftest -v' to get a line-by-line of the tests that are
being done, but I don't know that you can disable any progress entirely.