loggerhead: alternative web front-end

Robey Pointer robey at lag.net
Mon Dec 25 06:06:55 GMT 2006

On 21 Dec 2006, at 14:56, Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:

> On Thursday 21 December 2006 20:23, you (Aaron Bentley) wrote:
>> Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
>>> In any case I suggest to align bb, webserve and loggerhead to use
>>> the same
>>> colors for the diff:
>>>                  +                    -
>>> webserve      green                  red
>>> loggerhead    light green            light red
>>> bundlebuggy   blu                    red
>>>
>>> which you prefer ?
>>
>> Bundle Buggy is using the same colours as the colordiff(1)
>> program, as
>> well as bzrtools cdiff.
>>

> A quick search on the web:
>

>>>                  +                    -
>>> webserve      green                  red
>>> loggerhead    light green            light red
>>> bundlebuggy   blu                    red
> mercurial         green                  red
> git               green                  red
> webcvs/svn        grenn                  red
> vim (edgy)        cyan                   red
> colordiff         blu                    red
> bzrtools (cdiff)  blu                    red

I picked lighter colors because black text is being drawn on them, so
I wanted a high contrast.

Blue's okay with me too.  Is anyone complaining that the colors are
too light?  Or just that they're odd shades?  Since I'm red/green
color-blind, maybe people should send me hex-codes for colors they
like...  I can easily believe that I picked an ugly green by
accident. :)

robey