[MERGE] bzr missing: show last saved location unescaped

Aaron Bentley aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 18 13:13:21 GMT 2006

Aaron Bentley has voted +0.
Status is now: Semi-approved
Comment:
The change seems reasonable, but there are some issues with the test case.

1. The bzr method you add doesn't seem very useful -- the output is used on only one line, so it doesn't save space.  It reduces clarity, because people who know what run_bzr does have to look up what bzr does.

2. We've switched to using the standard  API to set up our tests.  So instead of doing bzr('init, 'add' 'commit' and 'branch', you should be using BzrDir.create_standalone_workingtree, WorkingTree.add, WorkingTree.commit and BzrDir.sprout

For details, see: http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C45868A3A.9000107%40ukr.net%3E