qct 0.4 released

Steve Borho steve at borho.org
Mon Dec 18 05:43:18 GMT 2006

Qt Commit Tool

Available here:		http://www.borho.org/~steve/qct-0.4.tar.gz
Or here:			http://hg.borho.org/qct

New in Version 0.4:
    Added syntax highlighting to diffBrowser window (thanks to hgct)
    Layout improvements, new CTRL-N shortcut to cycle through diffs
    Add an automated distribution Makefile rule
    Added a back-end for bazaar, including a plugin
    Keep selected list persistent through refresh events

This is my first post to the bazaar list, so a quick history:

I started this tool about a week ago with the primary aim to create a GUI
commit tool which was very simple and efficient to use (should be faster
and easier to use than firing up vim to do your commits).  The second goal
was for it to be very portable; across many target platforms (written entirely
in python/PyQt) and across many VCS systems.  The initial target was
Mercurial/Linux since that is what I use for development.  Bazaar is now the
second target.  I'd like to add git and monotone as well, but I'll likely
need help for them both.

I'm looking for feedback about the bazaar back-end and about the layout in
general.

Cheers.

--
Steve Borho (steve at borho.org)