[rfc] whe command 'added' is hidden?

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Dec 17 16:02:05 GMT 2006

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> After looking at commands attributes I see that command 'added'
> is hidden, but similar commands (deleted, ignored, unknowns) is not.
>
> I think all this command should have the same hidden/on-hidden status.
>
> Alexander

I agree they should have the same status. What I would really like is
for all the functionality to be in 'bzr ls' rather than as separate
commands, but it takes a little bit to get that to work. (Because what
we really want is to be able to combine flags so you can see --added and
--unknown at the same time).

Since we aren't there yet, added should probably be non-hidden.