Bzr-Gtk 0.13.0 released

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Dec 13 13:33:50 GMT 2006

I'm happy to announce we have just released version 0.13.0 of bzr-gtk.

This version contains a couple of bug fixes over 0.12.0 and is
intended to be compatible with Bazaar 0.13.

The following bugs have been fixed (in reverse chronological order):

 * Don't show pending merge list when there are no pending merges
   (Alexander Belchenko)
 * Better error handling in gcommit (Alexander Belchenko)
 * Fix desktop file compliancy to standard (Toshio Kuratomi) #75278
 * Rename put into context menu (Szilvester Farkas) #73774
 * Improved commit dialog (Szilvester Farkas) #73778
 * Rename dialog contains original name (Szilvester Farkas) #73775
 * Bookmarks can be removed (Szilvester Farkas)
 * Run Olive after maximizing window (Szilvester Farkas) #70134
 * Check empty commit message at commit time (vila) #73737
 * Use dotted revnos in gannotate (Aaron Bentley)

The latest tarball is available from:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-gtk-0.13.0.tar.gz

Enjoy!

Cheers,