Insights from bzr newbie coming from git

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Nov 30 15:06:34 GMT 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 05:01:29PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Marius Kruger, and lo! it spake thus:

> maybe add the following to all the commands taking revision
> arguments: see also: `bzr help revisionspec`

.From a glance at a few of the revspec-using commands, the help for -r
seems to have no description already.  perhaps just adding a "See help
revisionspec" desc for them would do the trick (saying 'bzr' seems
redundant).

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net