git and bzr

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Tue Nov 28 22:34:19 GMT 2006

Thanks for the informative response. It helped but I'm still slightly
confused by git - I think I need to play around with it a bit more to
understand and get more familiar with the concepts...

Purely from an initial usage point of view though, for me at least, the
bzr output needed no explanation which I think is indicative of a good
user interface whereas the git was not so clear or obvious - there must
be room for improvement in git's user friendliness here surely. But that
might just be because I am clueless when it comes to the way git works
and the concepts it uses ;-)

Nick