[ANNOUNCE] Webserve, new release

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Tue Nov 21 14:06:30 GMT 2006

Looks great! I have a few comments though:

Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
>    * for every revision all parents are displayed. You can browse the log
>      of merged revision, starting from any parent clicking on the [L] link.

What does the L stand for? Could you have a status bar text or tooltip
to describe what it does when the user hovers over it? Either that or
just have text that says "Merged revisions" or something similar. I'm
not sure I would think of clicking on it otherwise and wouldn't
intuitively guess its function.

Also when displaying diffs I much prefer the side by side diff
comparison. It would be nice if this could be configured to display the
diff or side by side diff. The web interface for subversion displays
side by side diffs and it is very readable.

Thanks,

Nick