rm with bzr

Alex Chen alex.chenhl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:19:35 GMT 2006

Thank you very much for your helpful answer!

Could you show me the link to the debate? I'd like to know what's advantage
and senario of this intentioned behavior.

And actually I still wonder about the following question, could you help me
out?
When I try "bzr log foo.c", bzr will show all the related rev that changes
the file. While "bzr log ." only showed the "initial" revision, although I
had check-in for adding or removing files for several
times under this directory. Is the files adding and removing a kind of
change for directory? If it is, why not log report the related revisions?

Regards,

-Alex