[ANNOUNCE] webserve 0.12

Jan Nieuwenhuizen janneke-list at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 17 20:49:22 GMT 2006

Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> writes:

>> A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function
>> calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.
>> /var/www/cgi-bin/webserve-dir.cgi
>> 42 from bzrlib.plugins.webserve import hgweb <--- Error here
>> 44 config = "/etc/bazaar-webserve.conf"
>>

> The problem is running python as the www-data user (which is what debian
> uses). Not sure why.

I get a bit further by cheating

    #from bzrlib.plugins.webserve import hgweb
    sys.path.insert(0, '/home/janneke/.bazaar/plugins/webserve')
    import hgweb

but then my configured repository is not found, I have

    [yaffut]
    author = Rutger van Beusekom
    name  = Yaffut
    description = yaffut.bzr main branch
    email = email at adrress
    path = /var/www/vc/yaffut.bzr
    tararchive = 1

When I click on `log' for the yaffut entry, Apache says

[Fri Nov 17 21:39:36 2006] [error] [client 192.168.2.102] File does not exist: /
home/janneke/.bazaar/plugins/webserve/yaffut, referer: http://peder/bzrweb/

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter