[merge][rfc] New command: 'bzr remove-tree'

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Sat Nov 11 16:28:06 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 10:09 -0600, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> I went to submit this, but it seems you didn't actually run the tests.
> You check for "Cannot remove the working tree from a ..." but your error
> message is "You cannot remove". So the capital C doesn't match.

I'm an idiot.

Please merge from my branch again, it now works.

I changed the message and didn't rerun the tests because I had to
collect someone from the station. Not an excuse I know.

Thanks.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895