PING: reviews needed

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Fri Nov 10 17:42:17 GMT 2006

Andrew Bennetts wrote:

>> I did find that 'bzr remerge --format=weave' helped, though on some
>> files it did worse than 'bzr remerge --reprocess'. (bzrlib/errors.py was
>> one of those). Anyway, I think I was able to sort through all of it.
>
> This branch doesn't touch errors.py that I can see!  It must have picked a
> really weird base.

If you look at your history you start from chroot, then merge memory
fixes, then do these changes. The problem is that it picks a base before
the memory fixes, because those have been merged into bzr.dev, but your
chroot changes did not.

I did sort it all out by creating new bzr.dev branch, merging your stuff
and resolving the obvious conflicts. So I have had a chance to look this
stuff over. I'll reply separately to the ChrootTransport thread. But the
rest I've approved.

I think your changes are small enough that they are worthy of merging
(pending our Chroot discussion, though that is likely to be merged as
well). So I'll wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to comment, but
otherwise they should be merged for 0.13.