Development tools for bazaar?

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Fri Nov 3 10:56:07 GMT 2006

> I used Wing IDE for a while and thought it was pretty nice.  In the end
> I went back to just using emacs (and now I use vim), because I was so
> used to their keymaps and non-python-specific features.

Is there a good tool for debugging though? Setting conditional
breakpoints etc? Do you use a separate debugger for this or then the
Wing IDE one? Also, I think code completion is quite nice but this is
obviously harder for an IDE to do in Python because it is not a
statically typed language. Does Wing IDE do a good job at this in your
opinion? Familiarizing oneself with the available libraries is the
hardest part when programming in a different language and I always found
this a helpful way.

Cheers,

Nick