Pushing into shared repository without trees on SMB share is not using repository to store revisions

Nicholas Allen allen at ableton.com
Wed Nov 1 19:05:09 GMT 2006

Not sure if I was really clear on that. But pushing into a shared
repository was not using the repository to store the revisions but
copying them inside the push location. If I use bzr to branch within the
shared repository and then use that as a push location then the
revisions are not used but shared in the repository as I would expect...