Feature request: make 'init-repo' an option to 'init'

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Oct 25 02:07:10 BST 2006

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 11:17:58PM +0300 I heard the voice of
Jari Aalto+usenet, and lo! it spake thus:

> Is it just me that would find this elegant?

Count me out.  'init' and 'init-repo' have practically nothing in
common, so it seems nutty to me to stick them in the same command.
Far more sensible would be to fold 'init' and 'branch' together, since
they both create a new branch, but that would still be pretty far into
nutty.

(Hmm...  'bzr init' -> 'bzr branch /dev/null'...   better not give
people ideas.)

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net