R: Revision-id of the bazaar version

kreijack at alice.it kreijack at alice.it
Mon Oct 23 13:13:36 BST 2006

Hi all,

I understand the point: the stables releases can diverge from the devel releases.
In general they are different branches. And the branch can happen before the release of the ufficial revision.

Ok, but I think that it should be an official repository with the stable branches, and a list of the revision-id(s) for every version.

Goffredo