plugin to update the working tree after push to remote machine?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu Oct 19 10:20:25 BST 2006

Is there is a plugin or method to easily update of working tree after
push to remote machine via sftp? I remember that bzr does not update
because it potentially very slow operation.

I run in the case when I need often push my changes to testing machine
and build new version and run this for testing. I soometimes forgot to
do 'bzr update' on pushed location.

May be there is a way to automatize this? My co-worker is newbie in bzr
and this moment (update after push) he time to time forget.

--
Alexander