VCS comparison table

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Oct 17 10:59:57 BST 2006

Jakub Narebski wrote:

> About new command detection: if you put program named git-<command>
> in directory with the rest of git commands, then you can call it
> as "git <command>" using git wrapper. I think.

Yup. The new command will also automagically appear in the "git help -a"
output. Those two functions have been available since the C wrapper was
born, although "git help -a" was the only available output for "command
not found" until someone introduced the more newbie-friendly list that
pops up now adays.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se