Problems import Debian source into bzr

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Oct 11 18:05:09 BST 2006

On (11/10/06 13:38), Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> (I'm not subscribed to bazaar-ng currently; if you'd like me to see your
> reply, please Cc me. Thanks.)
>
> I wrote a little script to build bzr branches for Debian source
> packages, and to import all the versions available on my mirror into the
> corresponding branch.

Sorry I can't solve your problem directly, but I can point out

http://people.debian.org/~adeodato/code/debian/deb2bzr/

which dato wrote to do this I think.

I'm not sure if you want to switch approaches now, but it might give you
a few pointers.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256