Weekly update: 0.12

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Mon Oct 9 06:34:43 BST 2006

John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

> update --revision - This also seems to be stalled. With difficulty
>    deciding whether --revision should be evaluated locally or remotely.

I repeat what I said earlier: all other commands evaluate locally, so
this question has nothing specific to "update". If anyone wants to
make a remote evaluation of --revision, it has to be done for diff,
cat, bundle, ... and this is a completely separate issue, which should
not block this one (relatively small patch, which was written before
the freeze of 0.10 IIRC, and which is going to miss the deadline for
0.12).

--
Matthieu