Is bzr on windows production ready?

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:47:46 BST 2006

Hi,
Our team uses it very successfully with quite a complex product involving
40+ sub projects (each with seperate bzr repository).
We have production deployments, and we never had any bzr problems.
I woud say it is definitely stable enough to use as everything is properly
tested,
and upgrades are managed properly i.e. stuf never breaks when upgrading to a
newer version of bzr.

We have a mixed team: some linux some windows+cygwin and also windows
without cygwin,
and I can definitely recomend it.

There is a email plugin for bzr, I wonder if it is possible
for it to email the lates commits (with gzipped diffs) to the people on your
team,
I think automaing this is important in your situation.

On 9/28/06, Stefan Reichör <stefan at xsteve.at> wrote:

> Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:

<snip>

> Is someone else using bzr on Windows? ;-)
> How big are your repositories and do you recommend bzr for a project
> now?
>

> Stefan.

The source is strong in this one.