AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'email'

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Wed Sep 27 18:06:52 BST 2006

On Wednesday 27 September 2006 00:40, you wrote:
> Your hook is failing because evaluating the <string> is causing an
> AttributeError to be thrown.  My first guess is you don't have a plugin
> named 'email' installed.
>
> I'm not claiming this is a great error handling.  Far to the contrary.

$ bzr plugins
/home/tanner/.bazaar/plugins/htmllog
        htmllog - htmlified log
/home/tanner/.bazaar/plugins/bzr-email
/home/tanner/projects/bazaar-ng/bzr.dev/bzrlib/plugins/launchpad
        Launchpad.net branch registration plugin for bzr
/home/tanner/.bazaar/plugins/bzrtools
        Various useful plugins for working with bzr.

I'm guessing it would be

post_commit = bzrlib.plugins.bzr-email.post_commit ?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500