Documentation in 0.11rc1 (was: bzr 0.11 release candidate 1)

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Sep 26 10:45:06 BST 2006

Document 'Centralized Workflow' (bzr.dev/doc/centralized_workflow.txt)
seems to be unfinished and has 1 unresolved internal link:

python tools/rst2html.py --link-stylesheet --stylesheet=default.css
doc/centralized_workflow.txt doc/centralized_workflow.htm
doc/centralized_workflow.txt:83: (ERROR/3) Unknown target name:
"xxxreferenceconversionofhistory".

Also this document was not added to index.txt, therefore it hidden from
documentation index (when html docs installed on windows or will be
uploaded to canonical server).

Is this document intended to be visible in 0.11 release or not?

If yes, then I ask John, as author of this document, -- please, do
something with unresolved link.

Also I want to say that Readme.1st is mostly duplicate content of
index.txt. Do we need keep this readme up-to-date or rework them to
point to index.txt?

--
Alexander