bzr server

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 10:58:00 BST 2006

I'm really happy to see the smart server going into the next release.

After playing around with it a little, I have some comments and ideas...

First of all, I'd like to be able to serve a branch and not just a
repo.  Lot's of times I might have a number of branches in a repo, and
I want someone to get to one just of the branches.

Secondly, I really think it should default to a specific port.  So
that bzr://host/path/to/branch would make sence

Then, I think it should be possible to serve many repos and branches
from the same server.
We have the following setup
~/product1/trunk
~/product1/branch1
~/product1/branch2
~/product2/trunk
~/product2/branch1

Where "product1" and "product2" are repos.  I'd like to be able to
serve that from one server process.

I also cannot find any way to list branches on a server, I believe
that this is needed so that one can access all branches on a known
server.

Regards,
Erik
google talk/jabber. zindar at gmail.com