webdav plugin

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Sun Sep 3 16:37:31 BST 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 09:15, Jan Hudec wrote:
> and neither is what Reinhard had in mind. What I presume he wants is
> an extension to webserve, that will present raw contents of the latest
> tree (meaning with unaltered relative paths) AND allow uploading new
> TREE over webdav to check it in.

Providing the information in a raw mode is possible for the beginning of the
webserve.
It should be sufficent to modify some templates files without touching the
code.

Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9