[MERGE] remove has_key() usage

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Thu Aug 31 12:50:20 BST 2006

John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

> So no, it isn't a critical fix. But I think it is a little unhygenic to
> have trailing whitespace. And when you set your editor to help you avoid
> it, suddenly you see how bad it really is.

I don't like trailing whitespace either. I like the code to be in a
kind of "canonical form", that is, given what I see on the screen,
there's only one way to write it.

But the problem if you start _removing_ trailing whitespaces from code
written by others is that it breaks merge and diff. So, if you decide
to remove trailing whitespaces, you should make sure that no one
introduce them anymore, with a kind of testcase (not really a testcase
because it does not "test" bzr, but it should prevent pqm from
commiting).

--
Matthieu