Bzr 0.10 release candidate 1

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Mon Aug 28 20:10:17 BST 2006

(...)
> So you can see why I'd rather not add any more steps.

You seem to be overreacting to a suggestion.  What I had in
mind is much like the roadmap in Subversion's site:

  http://subversion.tigris.org/roadmap.html

If you think even something like this is too much, please just
drop the idea and move along.

> Sure, but our actual release notes will only lag development by 2
> weeks on average.  So I was proposing not saying anything about
> whether a feature will be in a release until it's actually in a
> release candidate.

Agreed. This is actually part of the suggestion I made.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net